Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spring Morning Time Bundle 04.20
The April 2020 Morning Time Bundle has a spring theme with a focus on robins, Martin Van Buren, and acknowledging God as our shelter. With the use of the bundle we will be reminded that God is a person we can run to for safety and protection. He shelters us with his wings and watches over us like a strong tower.
For more information about this bundle, including additional resources, and to hear my heart behind the Music, Poetry, Art, Bible, History, and Crafts that were chosen be sure to read A Simple Guide to Morning Time | April 2020.
With this purchase you will receive 3 downloads.
In two of the downloads you will receive printable documents to aid in your families morning/circle time (one with the scripture in KJV and the other in NIrV). Simply print the one your family would like to use.
- Morning Time Menu (large and small)
- Poetry – The Robin by Virna Sheard
- Art (large and small) – The Swing by Myles Birket Foster
- Bible – Psalm 91:1-4
- Science (a simple guide for study)- The Robin using the Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock
- Character Sketches (photo and introduction) – Martin Van Buren, 8th President of the United States
- Craft Instructions – Acorn or Walnut Shell Bird Nest Mini Ornament
- Recipe – Overnight Blueberry Yeast Waffles
- Some suggestions for practical application
The second download will be a sample daily schedule. If you are content and comfortable with the current way you choose to use the Morning Time Bundles there will be no need to download this. If you need more suggestions on how to make these last an entire month, this is for you!
There are no reviews yet.