Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Spring Morning Time Bundle 05.20
The May 2020 Morning Time Bundle has a spring theme with a focus on strawberries, William Henry Harrison, and a special emphasis on mothers and home. With the use of the bundle we will be reminded that just because a house is made of brick and stone this does not make it a home. It is the love that is expressed and shared there that does.
For more information about this bundle, including additional resources, links, and to hear my heart behind the Music, Poetry, Art, Bible, History, and Crafts that were chosen be sure to read A Simple Guide to Morning Time | May 2020.
With this purchase you will receive 4 downloads.
In 3 of the downloads you will receive printable documents to aid in your families morning/circle time (one includes the cards and pictures, one is a sample daily schedule, and the other is a welcome letter with tips and ideas for implementation). **All scripture cards use the KJV.**
- Morning Time Menu (large and small)
- Poetry – A Home Song by Henry van Dyke
- Art (large and small) – Mother and Child In An Interior by Peter Ilsted
- Bible – Isaiah 32:17-18
- Science (a simple guide for study)- The Strawberry using the Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock
- Character Sketches (photo and introduction) – William Henry Harrison, 9th President of the United States
- Craft Instructions – Felt Needle Book
- Recipe – Strawberry Cream Soda
- Some suggestions for practical application
The fourth download is a series of visual pictures to help you complete this months craft. If you are comfortable with a sewing machine this may not be necessary, but if you are new to sewing and would like to see more detailed instructions this may be helpful.