Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Winter Morning Time Bundle 01.20
This January 2020 bundle has a winter theme with a primary focus on winter woods, deer, and God’s provision for his creatures. For more information about this bundle and to hear my heart behind the Music, Poetry, Art, Bible, History, and Crafts that were chosen be sure to read A Simple Guide to Morning Time | January 2020.
With this download you will receive printable documents to aid in your families morning/circle time. This download includes the following:
- Morning Time Menu (large and small)
- Poetry – Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
- Art (large and small) – Two Rabbits with a Sledge in the Snow by Beatrix Potter
- Bible – Psalm 5:11-12
- Science (a simple guide for study)- Deer using the Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock and The Field Book of North American Animals by H.E. Anthony.
- Character Sketches (photo and introduction) – James Monroe, 5th President of the United States
- Craft for the month – No Sew Felt Appliquéd Deer and Deer Headbands
- Recipe for the month – Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- Nature Activity – Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Some suggestions for practical application
The Winter Morning Time Bundle 01.19 would be a lovely addition to this unit.
***A SPECIAL NOTE FOR MAC USERS***
I have found that PDF viewers do not always communicate correctly with Mac’s. If you are using a MAC to download this product and it looks correct on your screen but doesn’t print correctly please try to following:
1. Download the file to your computer and then try printing from your download (not the preview).
2. Choose the Advanced Option, Print as Image, from the print menu when printing.
Most of the time the top two suggestions have fixed most printing errors. If these two are not successful an update to your printer software may help resolve the errors. All of these options have been successful at fixing printing errors that others have had.